THE BENEFITS OF AN ALP EDUCATION
Our students receive many benefits including:
- a very broad range of challenging and highly accredited subjects as part of a student centred curriculum that maximises student choice
- a strong tradition of high quality teaching and excellent results
- a dedicated academic tutoring programme
- access to facilities and resources that are far more wide ranging and sophisticated than any that would normally be found within a single organisation including specialised state-of-the-art facilities in a range of subjects
- a structured careers programme with exceptional vocational learning opportunities through excellent local, regional and national business links
- an enrichment programme that will make your personal statement stand out from the crowd
- opportunities to travel to extend your learning
- excellent university application support and guidance including specialist, intensive and comprehensive support with Oxbridge applications.
The teaching staff and senior leaders across our partnership also work very closely together. This means that we are able to compare teaching and learning strategies and outcomes across all of our Sixth Forms. This not only enables us to learn from one another and provide each other with a high degree of challenge and support, but it also helps to ensure that the methods that are found to be most successful in one setting, are then shared across the partnership.